Costco Credit Card Information
Costco is the largest American warehouse club in the US. Costco is a membership warehouse club, dedicated to bringing our members the best possible prices on quality brand-name merchandise. Costco was founded in 1976 under the name of Price Club.
Costco does have their own credit card program. Costco credit cards are issued by Citibank. Shoppers can only use Visa network credit cards. Costco does not accept Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
On June 20, 2016, Costco switched from American Express to Visa for their in-store credit card network. Before June 20, 2016, shoppers could only use American Express based credit cards. After June 20, 2016, Costco shoppers can only use Visa backed credit cards.
Costco will only accept Visa cards, cash, checks, debit and ATM cards, Electronic benefit transfer (EBT) and Costco Cash cards.
Costco Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Use American Express at Costco?
- Can I Use Mastercard at Costco?
- Can I Use Visa at Costco?
- Can I Use Discover at Costco?
- What is Costco Credit Card Payment Address?
- How to Activate Costco Credit Card?
- What is Costo Credit Card Phone Number?
- How to Login to Costco Credit Card?
- How to Apply for Costco Credit Card?
- Common Questions on Costco Amex / Visa Switch