Question: Do Kroger supermarkets have a Credit Card program?
Answer: Yes, Kroger does have their own credit card. With the Kroger 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa® Card, every purchase you make adds up to Rewards Certificates you can use towards free groceries.
You can earn up to 3 points for every dollar spend at Kroger stores.
- Earn 3 points per net $1 you spend on Kroger Family of Brand products
- Earn 2 points per net $1 you spend at our stores
- Earn 1 point per net $1 you spend outside our stores
Every 1,000 points = $5 in Kroger Rewards Certificates.
The creditor and issuer of the Kroger 1-2-3 REWARDS Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa.
Common Kroger Credit Card Questions:
- How to apply for Kroger supermarket credit card?
- What is the payment address for Kroger Credit Card?
- How to Activate Kroger Credit Card?
- How to Login to Kroger Credit Card?
- How to Pay Kroger Credit Card?