Question: How much is American Express Platinum Card Annual Fee?
Answer: The American Express Platinum Card annual fee is $450. Although the annual fee is on the high side, there are many benefits that make annual fee reasonable.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Select Membership – Access to any lounge worldwide that is affiliated with Priority Pass program.
- $100 credit toward Global Entry program
- $200 incidental credits on your favorite airline (baggage fee, in-flight meals, cancellation fee, etc)
- No Foreign transaction fee
- Complimentary access to American Express Centurion lounges (Las Vegas, New York and Miami)
- Access to American Express FHR (Fine Hotel Resorts program) with free upgrades and late checkout
- and many more benefits